SOAPCCON 2019 invites applications for 'Oncoanaesthesia photo competition'. Sometimes life brings us special moments which need to be captured and reminisced. This is the time to give all such clicks a platform so that they can be shared and enjoyed by all. The theme of this photo competition is 'Facets of Oncoanaesthesia'. The photos may belong to one of the three sub-categories:
- Interesting Case - Any interesting case with clinical image of patient or investigation or procedure, etc
- Indigenous - Any new, non-described procedure or indigenous equipment modification
- General - Everything else that can relate to Oncoanaesthesia but not under the above two.
Please find the following rules of participation -
- One person can contribute maximum 3 photos in any category, including all the three categories.
- Each photo should be along with a catchy caption or description.
- It should be a single photo, no collage allowed.
- One application form per person, mentioning the personal details (full name, designation and place of work, mobile number, email address) and the number of photos contributed with captions.
- Conference registration is compulsory for participating in photo competition.
- Each photo should be A4 size glossy print.
- The participant should be available to describe the photo during photo judging session.
- First prize Rs 3000 and second prize Rs 2000 in each of the three categories.